« Home | Oy. » | Oh, the irony of the comment on my last post » | Changing the subject: Life with the girls » | Fun with Veriz*n » | I do love me some maternity leave. » | A Birth Story » | Still here, still no baby. » | What I'm tempted to change our answering machine's... » | On keeping the "Christ" in Christmas: » | School's out! »

New Template

I finally got around to tweaking the layout, which has been a "to do" that has been keeping me from posting. I do believe it still needs further tweaking, but it should be an improvement.

I was drawn to your blog through Gold Poppy's site since I wanted to read all the poetry people cited.

Your unique template is enchanting. Please share your secret.

Thanks!
I started with a free template from blogspottemplates.blogspots.com. I found a pretty photo in the clipart on my computer and modified it with one of the effects in Microsoft PictureIt (can't remember which effect). I grabbed two rectangles in the picture and did a 60% fade on them. I adjusted the allignment in the template coding to fit with my picture, which is hosted at photobucket. Then I changed the fonts and text colors to suit the picture.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links