« Home | Yesterday the girls went to their first movie in a... » | Beware the 'ocodile. » | June is slipping through my fingers » | I stand corrected » | Gee, your hair smells terrific! » | Potential » | Loverly » | All aboard the train of thought » | Still posting with a sleeping baby on my lap. » | Le Sigh and also gullible children »

Only six weeks late

We went camping Memorial Day weekend. I finally got around to getting the pictures out of the tiny memory card. I still marvel that so many high res pictures can fit on something the size of a quarter of a saltine. I'm easily amused like that.

Marshmallow roasting was the highlight of the weekend.


As you can see, it's going to take Anna a while to finish toasting hers.
(note the knitting bag on the ground, just to maintain my knitting cred)
I suggested she move it a little closer to the fire, but the fire was "too hot."
She requested Pap-pap get her something wet to put on her head as protection from the fierce heat:




Claire modeled her marshmallow on her nose. Anna hams it up stage right.


Claire is not to be out-hammed.

Awww, how cute!! ...but then I might be a bit predudice along with being "chopped liver"

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links