« Home | Hey! I live! Sort of. I relenquished doing anyt... » | Happy Halloween! Anna dressed as a bunny and went ... » | Look! Knitting content!Having read a top 10 list ... » | Here we are, back on a second borrowed monitor. L... » | Oooh, my very first comment spam. Does anyone act... » | Urgh. Sparse posting because it's all I can do to... » | Back from a lovely weekend in the mountains. I'm ... » | Shoes for Peanut - checkWarmer clothes for Peanut ... » | Busy week, sort of. Full of random things. There... » | Murphy's Law of Home Improvement Bites us on the a... »

Happy Tuesday, all! Happy for me, because I am not at work. Am posting quickly here because I had the computer on anyway to print out a birth plan for baby #2. Mostly, the birth plan says, "like last time." If I thought it would change anything, I'd also add, "but faster!" Also, I have time to post because all other members of my household, both two and four-legged, are napping.
36 week visit with the midwife is this afternoon, and while I'm at it I plan on clearing a whole host of completely random errands off my list.

Am trying to finish quilt for Peanut's move to the big bed, but keep miscalculating fabric. Grr.
I did manage to make her the world's cutest hat! Pictures forthcoming. Am working on matching mittens. Just added finishing touches, did a final wash, and a final block on the Christmas project, so if I somehow don't make it Christmas Eve, Mom, your present is finished! Finished one of the evil clog socks, am on the toe of the 2nd. Still to do: finish baby#2's coming home outfit. Now that the exam is out of the way, and I only have a week of work left, let the nesting begin! In addition to all my domestic projects I'm wrapping up, the house is due for a serious scrub-down. There are unisex baby clothes and cradle bedding to wash, and there will be cookies to bake. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next four weeks. (let's just not talk about that whole final exam the week before the baby is due, okay?)

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links