« Home | Here comes the sun? » | My mechanical curse » | Like ear crack » | Oh deer, » | At least it wasn't a gay cowboy... » | My beef with a certain purveyor of beef, or how pe... » | There's no place like home » | The difference a year makes » | Itsy bitsy ham muncher... » | Sleepy. . . you are getting sleepy. . . »

Happy Thanksgiving

In our household, the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special is a year round favorite. Which sort of explains why Anna was watching it last week.
Maybe you've seen it - it features Peppermint Patty railroading "Chuck" into inviting her
and a pile of other kids over for dinner, which proves to be toast, popcorn, and jellybeans.
If you haven't seen it, sorry if I've ruined it for you. I won't tell you how it ends.
However, over the ending credits is a scene wherein Snoopy and Woodstock enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Snoopy, the dog, and Woodstock - a bird - eat a turkey.
*shudder*
Just say no to cannibalism, kids!

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links