« Home | Who ate my addis?! » | I'm so tired I can taste it. » | Happy Thanksgiving » | Here comes the sun? » | My mechanical curse » | Like ear crack » | Oh deer, » | At least it wasn't a gay cowboy... » | My beef with a certain purveyor of beef, or how pe... » | There's no place like home »

From the mouths of babes

Anna, at the age of two and a half, has had a verbal explosion lately. She's talking up a storm, taking after her mother (whose father once had a shirt made for her emblazoned with "Mighty Mouth"). We're also firmly entrenched in the "why?" phase of development. There is no rational way to answer a toddler who asks "Why is the table?"
Anna is impressed with the adult beverage "beard." She knows that Mama and Daddy drink beard, and that kids can't have any beard.
We've also had a discussion about males and facial hair, and the various stylings thereof.
Which explains why I wasn't really confused when she pointed to my Penn Pilsner at dinner and announced that Mama was drinking a moustache.

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links