« Home | Milestones » | Life in pictures » | Yard Sale - literally » | I'm a spinner! » | This entry is a placeholder of sorts. A longwinde... » | Now with 25% more randomness! » | What we've been up to, in pictures. » | I represented! » | There is a "For Sale" sign in my yard » | Urine big trouble »

I've been hangin' around

Hello! I moved! It's been an advenutre! Sort of the way having one's toenails extracted with a pair of pliers is an adventure!
The short version:
Moving sucks.
Verizon really REALLY sucks.
Painting sucks.
The "new" house is a money pit.
Even more so than we thought.
Verizon? They still suck.
They suck really hard.

Anyway we're getting settled in, although it's far from feeling like home yet. It will. I keep telling myself that.
Now I'm going to go do something fun, because I've just spent two entire days painting.
Tootles!

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links