« Home | You know what's a funny word? Spleen. » | You know, if I didn't know better I'd swear this h... » | Damned squirrels, always trying to make off with r... » | Maudlin » | Sweet merciful heavens! » | Shhhhhhh! » | It's a busy busy world in Unreservedville » | This message brought to you by laryngitis. » | First day of school! » | Photographic evidence that we are insane »

The verdict is in - the universe really is out to get me

We mistakenly thought that with the sale of the old house, things would begin looking up. There was the whole water heater thing, and the (fortunately minor) getting hit by a car in the parking lot (I take that as the universe's way of pointing out what it could have done to me). Now the transmission is out in our other vehicle. Out as in it's going to have to be towed the remaining 1/4th of a mile from the BP station where it's stranded to the shop where we were taking it to be fixed.
Being a grown up sucks.

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links