« Home | Blatant refusal to acknowledge there are only 24 h... » | It's a toysplosion. » | Birthdays - check. May I please go back to work now? » | Christmas - check. On to birthdays! » | Twas the night before the night before the night b... » | I was expecting this » | Determination » | Computers are great . . . » | Pretty! » | Pow! »

Houston, we are go for heat

Another house project conquered! The girls' room is now heated.
Now to finish painting and carpeting. While we're at it I ordered new beds for the girls. Claire is almost ready to leave the crib, and Anna only has a mattress set on a frame. I'm looking forward to seeing how the room turns out. It's the motivation that keeps me painting.

Meanwhile, I'm the happy owner of 2lbs of icelandic roving. Spinny fun!

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links