« Home | Lookout! She's got the pruners!!! » | Peep! » | Grrr for brrr » | Happy things! » | Progress? » | Yeah, February sucks. » | I figured as much » | Ash Wednesday » | Catching up with pictures » | Huh? »

Ominous silence

I've been knitting and listening to podcasts in the living room. My heroic spouse is outside putting new parts on my car.
I realized that for the past 20 to 30 minutes it's been almost completely silent in the playroom. Where the girls are.
Those of you who are parents of small people will understand that if my life had a soundtrack, scary music would be playing in the background as I carefully peeked around the playroom doorway. . . and saw . . .

. . . both girls in the corner, quietly reading books.

I'm not pushing my luck. Time to get them ready for bed. (and check under the bed for pods from outer-space)

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links