« Home | Greetings from my bedroom » | This is the song that doesn't end. . . » | Gotta wonder » | Hose heads » | More pictures, 'cause they're good blog fodder » | Only six weeks late » | Yesterday the girls went to their first movie in a... » | Beware the 'ocodile. » | June is slipping through my fingers » | I stand corrected »

Fledgling humor

Anna's version of a knock-knock joke:
Anna: Knock knock!
Unsuspecting Victim: Who's there?
Anna: Man!
UV: Man who?
Anna: Man who fell down the steps and hit his head at the bottom and hurt his arm and then went outside and ate some ice cream!

Claire's version:
Claire: Knock knock!
UV: Who's there?
Claire: Fan!
UV: Fan who?
Claire: [singing] FAN FAN FAN!

At least she isn't asking you if you know the difference between a cocktail waitress and a bowling ball.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links