« Home | Just can't get ahead... » | A mind like a steel trap » | Holy Hell » | Trick or Treat! » | If *insert name here* ain't sleeping, ain't nobody... » | I just did something I swore I'd never do. » | Must fight....the....urge... » | La la la la la » | Here I am » | Rite of passage »

Slow but progress

There are some tiles on my kitchen floor. They are adhered there!
There are some Christmas lights on my house. They are lit!
There is some drywall in the space left by removing the kitchen doorway. It is flat!
There are some decorations up inside the house. They will be dusty when the drywall mud is sanded, but the world will continue turning on its axis.
There has been some knitting going on, but I'm pretty much convinced that it won't be done in time for its intended deadline. I'm brainstorming plan Bs for the meantime.
There are two little girls upstairs. They are sleeping!
I believe I will join them.

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links