« Home | The verdict is in - the universe really is out to ... » | You know what's a funny word? Spleen. » | You know, if I didn't know better I'd swear this h... » | Damned squirrels, always trying to make off with r... » | Maudlin » | Sweet merciful heavens! » | Shhhhhhh! » | It's a busy busy world in Unreservedville » | This message brought to you by laryngitis. » | First day of school! »

Take that, universe!

Cost of towing vehicle 1/4th of a mile: $85
Cost of diagnostics done on vehicle: $60
Cost of new transmission: $2900
Cost of new seals on front and rear of transaxle: $160
Cost of after market warranty we purchased less than 36 months ago: $800

Knowing we don't have to pay for the new transmission: Priceless.

Yay warranty!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links