« Home | DAMNIT! » | Whereforartthou Tidepool Heather? » | YaknowhatImean? » | How a toad made me bake ginger snaps » | Crickets chirping » | Electricity, chemicals, and cookies » | 'urricaines 'ardly HEVER 'appen » | Low carb epic fail » | Knitting like the wind » | This post is Green! »

A pick-me-up

My house may be sending me to the poorhouse and/or driving me to drink, but I still have the two cutest kids ever. When they're not wrestling and squeeling like puppies in a cage death match.
Today at school Anna made a scarecrow. (Anna is the one on the right)

For extra irony, the scarecrow is wearing the overalls Anna wore two years ago for her scarecrow costume.

Claire likes pudding. Claire really likes chocolate pudding.

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links