« Home | A pick-me-up » | DAMNIT! » | Whereforartthou Tidepool Heather? » | YaknowhatImean? » | How a toad made me bake ginger snaps » | Crickets chirping » | Electricity, chemicals, and cookies » | 'urricaines 'ardly HEVER 'appen » | Low carb epic fail » | Knitting like the wind »

Boo!

Friends of ours invited us to join them at Idlewild's Hallowboo on Saturday. After the week we had, we were grateful for a little escape. We all had a great time. We weren't the only ones with this great idea. Hi, Bob and Julie! The girls are rewarding us by driving us bonkers today, but now they are in bed and looking as sweet and angelic as Anna's costume. (Don't be fooled)
Our gutter guy called us back today to schedule the gutter work. I laughed bitterly. Mr. Unreserved went ahead and scheduled it. Might as well go whole hog. *sigh*





About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links