« Home | And to all a good night » | Home improvement ahoy! » | Slow but progress » | Just can't get ahead... » | A mind like a steel trap » | Holy Hell » | Trick or Treat! » | If *insert name here* ain't sleeping, ain't nobody... » | I just did something I swore I'd never do. » | Must fight....the....urge... »

Kids say the darndest things

Forgot to add:
The scene - the Saturday before Christmas. Claire is wailing after having been clobbered in the head with an ornament by her sister.
Anna: I'm not being very good.
Me: No, you aren't behaving.
Anna: Why?
Me: I don't know. It would be good if you'd behave.
Anna: Why?
Me: Why did you hit your sister in the head with a Santa Claus?
Anna: I didn't hit my sister in the head with a Santa Claus. I hit her in the head with a snowman.
Me: Oh, well that makes it okay then.

About me

  • I'm Sarah
  • From Pittsburgh, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com

Links